Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ongpin SHoppers Mart







Went to downtown Ongpin,and dropped by in this small grocery store called Shopper's Mart,I always go there when i need to buy quality grocery items like imported bisquits,white coffee,chocolates from Hong Kong,soda like the hard to find Fanta,and lots more,i forgot they had a selection of beauty products. Big pump bottles of shampoo,dove body washes,clairol,biore and opal! ive read a lot about opal hair treatment lately,but i opted to buy its body wash,its really nice and cheap! Php70 for 150 ml,Im suffering from allergies using my sons Johnsons baby bath wash when i give him a bath,my hands have been very red and itchy,since then all kinds of soap made it worst! Opal refreshing cool body wash does not aggreviate it,its not cooling though,im so glad my allergies are gone now,it must also be the heat and hot humid weather we are experiencing this summer. I also got the St Ives Fresh Skin collagen elastin moisturizer,love this! It smelled like coconut,not a fan of coconut scent,but i was surprised my nose was happy to smell it,its pleasantly light scented,absorbs quickly and moisturizes my skin,big tub lasts me a looooooong time for sure! hope i finish this before i get tired of it and buy a new one again,its also very affordable Php 221. Il try to get more pics of the place when i go back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment