Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Good things comes to those who wait moment!

Remember this dress from my previous post?



Well..look what i found!!!
I was eyeing this dress before at f21 mall of asia,and i said to myself,this looked like the one i wanted to get at the "next big thing bazaar" in rockwell tent last june!
of course miss bargain hunter me didnt shell out a thousand bucks for this dress,no sir eeeehh!!! I got it on sale!!! happiness!!!
oh! the belt is mine,wore it that day,so had to try it with this dress

50% off! Good things comes to those who wait

the back is superb!

bought this last august,this was their promo then.

I know this is a late post,just didnt have the time to go online back then,but anyways,its also just in time because sm mall of asia is on sale this weekend!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment