Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nyx haul regret


I was avoiding to go to glorietta this weekend,but had to go anyway to look for a new airconditoner,our old one's starting to break down.
What i was trying to avoid was this Px store that sells nyx cosmetics,but there i was,like this lil girl in the toy store,trying to decide what to get. Ive been looking for a red lipstick,elektra a red shade with blue undertone,and they have it! i was really excited and instead of buying one red lipstick,i bought fire, elektra,and 2 eyeshadow palettes! The shangrila palette was really crying out to me,pretty pretty!argh! i need to stop buying cosmetics coz im having lots and lots in my traincase,i dont usually get to use them as often.
i think il try to sell them in my online store

1 comment:

  1. I just bought an nyx eyeshadow palette and I'm really happy with it. =)

    okbored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete